Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Aunting

Wow. Two blogs in as many days. What's wrong with me?!

I have four brothers and a sister, all of whom are married and all of whom have at least two children. Needless to say, I have a few nieces and nephews. The newest little Bruner joined our ranks nearly a month ago. Lucky girl. I finally got some pictures off of my digital camera, and I had to share with the world...


This is Claire Louise at about a day old. Isn't she adorable? Aw.

I couldn't pass up putting this one on here. This is Claire with her cousin Alex, who absolutely loves babies. Alex is almost 6, and she sat and held Claire for at least an hour this last weekend.

Anyway, the biggest perk to being the only single one in the family is that I get to spoil my nieces and nephews and brag about them. Because they're the cutest kids in the world. All seventeen of them.

And I'm not biased at all...

2 comments: