Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blogging

Okay, this is it. This is the week. The week when I blog every day. I can feel it. Really, I can. Every day. How hard can that be really? I mean, interesting things happen to me every day, right?

Yeah, not so much.

But, everyone keeps telling me that I need to blog, and I agree. I mean, it's been more than a month. And that's just wrong.

I've had good intentions, I promise. I even took pictures on the Fourth of July so that I could make fun of my brothers and dad and how intricately designed they make their fireworks show (it was actually really cool). But I never got around to emailing them to myself. And then, on the 24th, I was the one up there with Joseph planning out our show, so I couldn't take pictures then.

(It was a blast, by the way. Bunch of pyromaniacs, I know...)


So, there you go. My first blog of seven this week.

Of course, on Friday, we're all headed to Wisconsin for a Bruner Family Extravaganza, so I guess the "every day this week" will depend on whether or not we have internet access in our hotels (you'd think I would have checked that out when I booked them...). But at least I'll have all kinds of interesting things to blog about next week!

1 comment:

  1. I promise to comment on every single post this week! Is that a good incentive or what? I am really excited about this. A lot of my blogger friends seem to be taking the summer off-so don't let me down.

    ReplyDelete